At the heart of Playa del Carmen and the Caribbean Sea, Indigo Beach catches you with a different proposal which converges delicate and casual atmosphere with its idyllic beach setting and the unique flavors of Chef Gianpaolo Ferrera.
Paolo, as he is known around, presents a conceptual menu based on a delicate fusion of Asian and Mexican cuisine, with special emphasis on seafood and the Italian touch of his native Sicily.
Fresh, natural and gourmet define the quality of the dishes which from morning till night are served in this beautiful place. A day at Indigo Beach dawns with an energizing yoga or Tai-chi class by the sea, followed by a delicious and healthy breakfast buffet where you crave homemade products.
When noon approaches, a cold glass of sparkling wine, a mojito or a traditional margarita open up the appetite … and suddenly we’re enjoying our lunch: the catch of the day surprises you on many occasions.
The evening goes off into the sunset, enlivened with tropical and “guapachoso” beats from our resident Djs in the comfort of our beach beds and lounges…
Indigo Beach Tips
- In the morning do not miss the corn pie.
- Remember that on Saturday and Sunday 8:30 a.m. there are yoga and tai-chi on the beach.
- And Friday at 6 pm meditation!
- Be sure to taste the tuna sashimi and the fish ceviche Indigo-style, those are the favorites!
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday from noon uo to sunset, have fun with the rhythm of our resident DJs.
- Celebrate your wedding or social event on the beach.
- Relax in our beautiful beach club.
- Taste a delicious pizza, made in authentic old wood oven brought from Italy.
Indigo Beach & Restaurant
+52 984 803 22 22
Calle 14 and the beach
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo. Mexico
Breakfast: Monday to Sunday 8 to 12 pm
Lunch: Monday to Sunday 12.30 to 6 pm
Dinner: Tuesday to Sunday 6 to 10 pm
We accept credit cards: American Express, Visa and Mastercard
Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org